Nutritional Health Enhancement
What to Expect
What to Expect
Nutritional Health Enhancement offers both Functional and Integrative Nutrition Counseling along with Medical Nutrition Therapy, to provide optimized solutions for your health concerns and individual needs. Tricia assesses your current dietary and lifestyle management choices, including what you eat and how it makes you feel, your sleep and activity habits, stress factors and other contributing challenges. Each visit offers guided nutritional support and learning opportunities to develop the skills needed to reach and maintain your health goals.
- Tricia identifies imbalances that cause your symptoms
- Then develops a personalized food plan with healing and supportive foods
- Offers tools that help identify how you are progressing
- Measurements are taken each visit of BMI, Percent Body Fat, waist/hip, and BMR
- Caloric recommendations are calculated to lose, gain or maintain weight as needed
- Protein, fat, fiber and other nutrient recommendations are given to meet individual needs
- Special diet support is given for medical issues such as Diabetes, Elevated Hemoglobin A1C, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia, Cholesterol and triglyceride imbalances, High Blood Pressure, Allergy concerns, Lactose, Fructose, Gluten Intolerance, Digestive and absorption issues, weight loss resistance, among others
- A detailed action plan is updated each visit for behavioral and motivational support
- Supplements and Integrative testing are recommended when needed to support your efforts
- Individual attention is given so you can accomplish your goals and feel your best
Tricia is a Registered Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist who has extensive training and experience in both Traditional Nutrition and Integrative and Functional Nutrition. The Registered Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist training provides traditional comprehensive expertise in Medical Nutrition Therapy, while the comprehensive training in Integrative and Functional Medicine Nutrition provides expertise in Holistic/Complementary nutrition. Tricia has had numerous professional work experiences in nutrition over the past 30+ years. She finds the blending of traditional Medical Nutrition Therapy along with Integrative and Functional Medicine Nutrition offers her clients a complementary balance with more tools to assist them to reach their nutritional health goals.